We’re really sorry but we can’t change the date that your payment will be taken. This is because our statements are issued every 28 days, so your payment won’t ever be due on the same date each month.
Articles in this section
- Why have I been charged twice?
- Can I change my payment date?
- What should I do if I'm struggling to pay my minimum payment?
- Can you tell me more about Direct Debits?
- Can I amend or cancel my Direct Debit?
- What should I do if my payment isn't showing on my account?
- What is Persistent Debt?
- Can you tell me more about my Persistent Debt Paydown Plan?
- Can you tell me more about my confirmed Persistent Debt Paydown Plan?
- I've made a payment online but I'm being asked to put in a code?